The Adventures of Ninja Boy

Born with knowledge of the ancient arts of stealth and secrecy, Ninja Boy, may either by the world's worst enemy, or its best hope...

Day 5: Carmel, Pebble Beach and Big Sur

On this day, we drove the 17 Mile Drive around Monterey Peninsula, which includes Carmel and Pebble Beach. We also down to the California coast to Big Sur. I don't have the words to express the beauty of the scenery. All I have to offer are these pictures, will have to speak for themselves:










Quote of the Day: "To My Wife Alma, who hates golf but let's me pursue my passion. Love, Steve." Inscription on a commemorative plaque at the Poppy Hills Golf Course in Pebble Beach, CA.

Meal of the Day: Pulled pork with horseradish coleslaw and sweet potato fries at Rio Grill in Carmel, CA. Southwest cuisine at its finest.

0 comments: