The Adventures of Ninja Boy

Born with knowledge of the ancient arts of stealth and secrecy, Ninja Boy, may either by the world's worst enemy, or its best hope...

Top 5 You Tube Baby Video's

My original intention was to use the following post as an introduction to our new (at the time un-named) baby blog. I even sent out an email to a bunch of my friends soliciting reactionary comments to each video, in an effort to make the post more interesting.

... then I got so busy at work I forgot about it for a couple of weeks.

So here are the videos. You know 'em, you love 'em:

5) Pearl the Landlady



My original choice for the number 5 position really sucked. I decided to put this one here to make Emily happy.

4) 3-Year Old Explains Star Wars



My friend Dilek thought this video was a bit staged. She also questioned who would expose a 3-year old to Star Wars which made me snicker 'cause I've already exposed Baby Ninja to Langston Hughes's Bad Man at negative 5-months old. Star Wars might be a step up.

3) Ethan Laughing



Even Dilek was not so jaded that she couldn't help laughing at this video. The dad in the video sounds remarkably like my friend Eric.

2) Charlie Bit Me.



I lose it when Charlie snorts with laughter. I gotta watch this again...

1)Asian Baby Sings "Hey Jude"



Human language does not nearly have enough words to describe the sheer coolness of this video.

Bye

0 comments: