The Adventures of Ninja Boy

Born with knowledge of the ancient arts of stealth and secrecy, Ninja Boy, may either by the world's worst enemy, or its best hope...

True to name

Seeing as we have updated what has been happening here in about a month - I thought I should post the most recent photo of Ninja Baby.

Ninja Baby 19 weeks


The ultrasound tech said she was printing off a bunch of photos for me, but when I went to pick them up there was only two - this one and another one of the the face that is not as clear. The white mark above the face is the hand. Ninja Baby was looking at the their hands.

Ninja Baby was gently kicking so I could feel it's presence for about 3 weeks now, but it has been the past couple days that I have been feeling kicks during the entire afternoon.


0 comments: